Monday, January 31, 2011

Youth Sunday

In our church, whenever a month has 5 Sundays, the last Sunday of that month is Youth Sunday. That is, the young people of the church plan the service. This Sunday, my friend Pablo was the music director instead of me, Joshua did the announcements, there were specials, and I preached instead of Dad.

 Pablo leading the music.

 Hannah and Jessica singing.

 Benjamin and I singing.

Me preching.

My sermon was on 3:16. In case you don't know what I am talking about, the verses I used were:
Ecclesiastes 3:16
James 3:16
John 3:16
1 John 3:16
1 Timothy 3:16
1 Corinthians 3:16
2 Timothy 3:16
The message was only about 15 minutes long. I was nervous since it was my first time, but it went well.

P.S. I just noticed the dates on the pictures and was as confused as the few who still look at my blog every decade or so. I don't know how those dates got there, but they're not supposed to be there. Talk about dwelling in the past. 2008? Must have been something with my camera settings. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment