Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Update (Oh, Boy...)

Well, it's been a while since I've picked up the pen (metaphorically speaking) and sat down to give an update to the few patient people who are (amazingly) still with me ( I don't blame those who aren't. I mean, I don't even read my own blog. Oh well............

We are finishing up our school year. Actually, everyone has just finished. And of course, I got done with my school year first, and was promptly rewarded with the official title of Sir Leaf-Master, Raker of the Yard. Funny how things turn out. Well, when I'm not working (in the yard or elsewhere) I am either reading, planning things for the new movie about to be produced by PD Productions and Pointless Pictures, Inc., or creating planets and blowing them up with the trial version of Adobe After Effects CS6 I downloaded. That's a pretty cool program by the way, but hard to use. There really is no point in blowing up planets, but hey, people already say that I'm weird. Can't do much to change it now.

Really, it's amazing that, looking back on all that I've just written, all it is is a whole lot of nothing, and, since I'm in a philosophical mood, I ask myself, "Philip (that's me), how many times do you do that in your own life, wasting time on something that seems important but it turns out to be something of no value (like blowing up planets)?" And if I think about that for a while, I can remember many times when I've done that. Let's see...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12..............................When I figure it out I'll tell you. I'm no Einstein so it might take a while. If it's that way though, I'm also no Plato, Columbus, Cortes, Edison, Ford, Fulton, or Lincoln either, so that narrows myself down to.......about one person.

Anyway, I've got to take out the trash right now, so I'll see you later. Good grief, I sound like I'm talking on the phone (by the length it looks more like I made a speech).

Well, I'll sign off now.
Philip Doolittle, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment