Monday, July 2, 2012

     Well, I'm finally getting to my blog again. It seems like the days when I have nothing to do are the days when I don't want to do anything, so I haven't gotten around to the blog sooner (even though I'm on "vacation").
     I haven't been doing much lately, so there isn't much to write about. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I have been giving free guitar classes to some people of our church. Maybe I'll get some pictures of my students so you can see them. I've also been working on banners for our missions conferences in November and our VBS in January. Gotta get a head start. Really, I love designing banners and stuff like that, but I don't know why.
     My biggest piece of news is my dad's birthday, which was yesterday. We had a cake here and one at the church. That's a lot of cake for one day.
This is the cake that Hannah made. I don't have any pictures of the one at the church.

     That's about all that's happened lately besides the civil case that's going on. Be sure to pray for us about that. I'll be back again, probably later than sooner . Oh well...   

No comments:

Post a Comment