Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Graduation

Well, yours truly has recently graduated from high school, leaving much older and less smarter (less smart? no smarter?) than when he started. I was interviewed by Bob, my (imaginary) friend, and it went kinda like this:
Bob: Hey, how are you?
Y.T. (yours truly): OK.
Bob: So, how does it feel to be finished with high school?
Y.T.: Uh, fine, I guess.
Bob: Tell me, what do you plan on doing with your life?
Y.T.: Uh... things, I guess...

And that's about it. What comes next...college? And then...a job, hopefully. Wait, I already have one of those. I guess I don't need college then...?
If I get things sorted out, I'll let everyone know. Meanwhile, I know everyone is planning on getting me graduation presents. Just hang on to them until I get back to the States (hint: I'm gonna need a laptop and a car).
That's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment